Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! Can’t believe the weekend is almost here. This week has disappeared on me.
I have been struggling with a sore left foot and a sore right hamstring since last Saturday. I took Sunday and Monday off from running and got outside for a 10k on Tuesday. Both were pretty sore after that run. Wednesday, I woke up feeling sore but both got better as the day went on, so I decided I would go for a run on the treadmill. I made it to 5k and was pretty sore, so stopped there. I want to feel good for next weekend’s race so I have scaled back in hopes to let some repair action happen.
I am joining Clare on her Five Things Friday today!
1. Who doesn’t love a sprinkle donut??
2. If I can’t live in California, I will enjoy some California rolls.
3. Did you say Coconut Macaroon?? Don’t mind if I do….
4. Been a little thirsty….
5. Yes, these are the signs of 2 days in a row of planking
Am I allowed to have 1 more favorite??
I will say yes!
6. Saved the best for last! It was my dad’s birthday this week so we all had a little celebration.
My dad with my 2 nephews.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Any birthdays out there this week?