Although I am not technically on Holidays next week – I do have 2 days off work, so it will make for a short work week for me, and I’ll also for the most part be staying up at the cottage and driving back and forth to work…so much like Mike mentioned yesterday…bring on the weekend!!!!!
Don’t get me wrong – it’s been a pretty good week so far. Monday night I met the girls for drinks and some apps, then last night, my side of the family all got together at my mom’s place…and she made MY favorite meal in the world
(I could seriously eat that stuff every.single.meal…I’m not even joking)
It gave the kids some time to hang out and play with their cousins – which they always really look forward to!
Last week the lovely Amy from Fitness Meets Frosting nominated me for An Inspiring Blogger Award…thanks girl
So for this nomination/award, I am to share with you 7 things about “me”…so here we go…
My 7 facts:
- I am very much a glass half full…always looking for the best in a situation – kinda person. I do not enjoy negativity or an “I can’t” kinda attitude.
- I work very hard every.single.day and I work hard at instilling that in my children, because I do not want them to grow up feeling “entitled” in life. You want something – then work your butt off to get it. End of story
- I lived at home (in the same house since I was born), until the day I got married
- I have a gym membership at 2 different gyms
- I LOVE to travel, and I am always looking forward to or planning or scouting out our next vaycay
- Due to above said love of travel…I have really made a conscious effort to cut back on “shopping” this year. I have more clothes, then places to put them – and I am at a place in life where I would rather put that $ aside for a little weekend trip instead
- I drink dt.coke for breakfast…and just as an FYI…McDonald’s has the BEST dt.coke
Thanks again Amy for nominating me…and if you haven’t already…go check her out over at http://fitnessmeetsfrosting.com