Happy hump day friends...I don't know about where you live, but things have sure turned, shall we say brisk, in our neck of the woods...makes dragging my butt out of the house at 5:30am even harder, but also motivates me to push myself harder to get my sweat on
It's been awhile since I have done a Would You Rather...so I thought it would be fun today - and I found a fitness one over on this blog
1. Swim 5 miles or run 26 miles?
As I've shared before - I just kinda feel like my body was not built for the marathon distance - so I'm gonna have to go with the swim...but in a pool...if it was open water I just might have to consider changing my answer.
2. Wear brand new running shoes on a run or have excessive chafing?
Hands down - I'll take the new shoes and blisters over chaffing any day. Have I mentioned lately that I have chaffing scars from the Around the Bay race I did....ugh...
3. 100 crunches or 100 squats?
I'll drop it like a squat...that way my neck won't hurt
4. Breathe through your nose or through your mouth?
I'd have to say that I think I'm more of a nose breather
5. Run with a terrible side cramp or be hung over?
Ummm...neither....but I think I'd rather deal with a headache then a cramp (which s.u.c.k)...so I'll go hangover
6. Run on a treadmill for an hour or run around a track for an hour?
Treadmill...at least that way I would have Netflix or Bravo tv to keep me distracted
7. Relay race or a portion of a distance triathlon?
Triathlon...anyone else watch Kona over the weekend, and got totally inspired?!?
8. Spinning or Running?
These days I've been spending a lot more of my time spinning, but soon I am going to be starting 1/2 marathon training again!
9. Run in excessive heat or below freezing temperatures?
10. Forget to eat before a race or forget snacks during a race?
Probably forget snacks...I'm not real "in tune" with snacking during a race and what I need when etc...and chances are there would be something along the race course that I could grab
Wednesday - spin class
Thursday - spin class
Friday - off
Saturday - off
Sunday - aqua fit class
Monday - spin class
Tuesday - abs
Wednesday - spin class, circuit training
You're turn pick a few WYR to answer below...go!