Happy Friday friends! Let’s take a moment and do the happy dance now!
I love a good questionnaire, especially when it has to do with running! I saw this one the other day on this crazy chick's blog. Read and answer as many q’s as you want in the comments below…
1. What weather do you refuse to run in?
Anything below -5 degrees C/ 23 Degrees F, I just hate it and can’t get warm after. This is as bundled up as I will get.
2. What distance is your “short” run?
8-11 km/5-7 miles
3. How do you stay hydrated while running? Water fountain, carry your own etc.
Water fountain is the best way, I don’t like carrying things.
4. Music or no music?
Music fo sure. I didn’t used to for the first 2 years of running but now I know what I was missing!
5. Do you ever run nakid! (without gps)
Not if I don’t have to. I need to know my distance
As you can see, all my post run pics have gps distance recorded.
6. What is the first thing you do after a run?
I grab some water with nuun and shower immediately
7. What’s your favorite running shoe ever?
8. Do you make deals with yourself to finish a tough run? What are they?
YESSSSS! Usually has to do with food. If it is a BIG goal (like I have right now) then it's a Louis Vuitton purse.
Maybe one of these babies!!
9. Two things you cannot run without besides kicks?
GPS watch, something for my mop, and lately-music, oops I guess that’s 3.
10. Running has helped me _____________?
Realize I can accomplish anything if I want to
11. Are you following a training plan? If so, what does your weekly routine look like?
NO! I have given up on them. Every time I try I am derailed and get hugely disappointed :)
12. Be honest, do you regularly stretch & foam roll post run?
Nope! But I should. I do more than I used to but nowhere near as much as I should.
Have a great weekend everyone!!