While the 3 Cheap Runners enjoy their day off, here are a few of the happenings that caught their eyes during the past week...
Links we Liked
- Runners find other runners sexy...duh
- 16 things you should know about Target
- Check out how some Pittsburgh teens are spending their summer
- The Ironman branding battle -- why it's so tough for non M dot races to make it
- I think most of these are from "People of Wal-Mart"...too funny
- Here's a bear that knows how to take a load off
- Bike lanes are a great idea, but see how well they're working in Toronto in the video below
In case you missed a day...
CheapRunnerMike has Suit Up - Jackson Style: http://t.co/9GIY6RiNd0— 3 Cheap Runners (@3CheapRunners) June 4, 2014
CheapRunnerRhoda has National Running Day and Something for the Campfire: http://t.co/fj4zOLou01— 3 Cheap Runners (@3CheapRunners) June 5, 2014
CheapRunnerMichelle says Today's a big day.... http://t.co/efKZwP2kVS— 3 Cheap Runners (@3CheapRunners) June 6, 2014